Paintball Friday morning

[LaW]Maverick

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone bringing their own guns? I really don't think taking mine across the border is such a great idea and I really don't want to use pump action (like most places have for rentals). Or do you know they rent autos?

On another note, the PB place near me is called Sgt. Splatters...reminds me of slaughter...don't know why...must be the sgt part...

pump actions? i've only been to places that have auto guns...man i have to put effort into shooting people now....man....

Naw sounds like they have good gear...pump actions are by far the worst paintball guns ever...I mean who thought that using paintballs would jam up the pump mechanism?

just declare that you're carrying it over.

No... the police would expect an assassin to do that. Just sneak it over, get here really fast, swerving the whole way, and have empty beer bottles in plain site...

Holy smokes that's cheap! Up here it's $15 just to get into the building and $7.50/100 balls and that's the special 7am-4pm price...normally it's $30 to get in and $10/100 balls...

I can't wait! (I'm gonna get owned :( )

If you guys play woods Ball, and decide you wanna play the game where you are on an assault rushing the people in the base, I highly suggest that you do NOT climb the tree and the back of the fort. It may look and sound like a great idea and you may shoot one or two of them but Nothing hurts worse than getting shot out of a two story high tree.

Edited by Thief_Lord

If you guys play woods Ball, and decide you wanna play the game where you are on an assault rushing the people in the base, I highly suggest that you do NOT climb the tree and the back of the fort. It may look and sound like a great idea and you may shoot one or two of them but Nothing hurts worse than getting shot out of a two story high tree.

LOL experience?

LOL experience?

Yep, experience.... I got shot right on my hand too.