my seat

discom

I was always only about 50% sure if i could go, but now I am sure I am not going because I'll be moving around the same time FF takes place. Someone just take my seat.. I'm not gunna bother with selling it.

As for me (aldan), I had no idea that I'd be able to be here for the FF, but now I moved to the OH and am less than 50 away. I don't have a ticket, so if you want to give yours to me, I'll use it for what it's meant. I'll be arriving with Wolfsblood and a few others, I think....

As for me (aldan), I had no idea that I'd be able to be here for the FF, but now I moved to the OH and am less than 50 away. I don't have a ticket, so if you want to give yours to me, I'll use it for what it's meant. I'll be arriving with Wolfsblood and a few others, I think....

my invisible ticket is now yours

Hey would you be willing to trade your seat G8 with F8? We've been trying to get the Shrop to our table for ages and there's no relying on disco <_<