-Changes to some crate locations to balance for awp

-Waterfall sound effects where appropriate

-Throne will now explode after bombing target

-Top area will have a window to the ground level, and be accessible likewise

-Fix a few details

Glad ya'll enjoy, I was laughing while I was making it :D

Ham,

1) We'd like to employ you to create the map of our dreams

2) Can you make anyone that stands hidden in the waterfall take water damage? Like CRUSHING water damage, like the waterfall in volare?

Ham...beautiful map man. Played it today and it's a blast.

It could do with a few more ways for T's to get in (like maybe ledges that lead to the windows) but with good teamwork the T's could win.

Only thing about the map that seems unbalanced to me is the stairs are almost impossible to get up with good camping by CT's.

Overall I'd honestly put this on my top list cause it's a fun map. Well done.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Hey Hammy, since only one AWP is a good idea, how about a scout or two. Maybe an UMP or tmp or something like that. Maybe the ability to buy in the middle of the map, be like the strategic center or something. Great job on the map.

The original map had a buyzone, but I accidently switched the map paramaters to no one can buy. That's fixed hopefully. I was trying to give useful guns too, but now anyone should be able to buy the weird ones if they want to :P

I got some ideas...

Instead of making the waterfall do damage to you, just make it a little transparent so you can see people in it. and give it a pushing entity so it pushes you (you may not want that though).

and try making some more entry points, like boxes outside near the windows and ledges in front of the windows so you can jump on the boxes, then on to the ledges, and in through the window.

if you want you could send me the source and I could tinker with it ;)

I don't want the windo to be passable, and my scroll textures aren't rendering transparent for some reason. It's fine though, this map isn't devoted to realism. I added 1 little ledge near the bottom waterfall just so it's easier to jump on it from the ladders.

-Edit

And do discourage camping those stairs, the buyzone is out in the courtyard. Nades :P

fy_fatty2.bsp is on the server....it still uses and refers to the fy_fatty.wad atm, thus the res file will direct you to d/l what you need, or you can get it thorugh the zip and rename the bsp and the res (although once you have em, the res doesn't do anything for you on client side).

Again, all you have to do is rename that latest from the fy_fatty2.zip to fy_fatty2.bsp.