Tra Killed a Tree

Contradiction

I killed my friend's tree last night. I don't know how I managed it but I did. Ran over his palm tree. Heh. Was extremely tired after a long day and I was suppose to go out with him for a drink. I didnt' realize how powerful the car was since my brother decided to modify the car. When I placed the gear into reverse and stepped on the gas pedal, I kinda ran over my friend's cement crub and ran his tree down. That poor tree that has been growing over 2 years and I ended it's life by breaking it into 2 pieces. Naturally I laughed like anything. Couldn't even drive after that and told me friend to take over the wheel.

I feel that I'm silly sometimes.

Guest Ex-Archaic nonMCC number owning
Guests
:o:(

What you backed into was the product of gymnosperm secondary (woody) growth. When your car ruptured the fragile secondary phloem, you interupted the plants sucrose transport, thus debilitating the roots. The car had sufficient momentum to unfortunately break the plants secondary xylem as well, this permanently disrupting the passive, uniterrupted water column. Had the tree not been uprooted, it would have died slowly from malnutrition.

Translation:

MURDERER.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

who hear's when a tree cries?

glad you weren't hurt wedn!