M2's Video of the Week

akaM2

Old? They released it this june i thought.

Never like to stream them myself, i know how hard editing these movies are and would rather see them at the quality they were made at for the creators sake. Streams make them look like crap, atleast the google/youtube do.

Around 5 minutes in "Zee TANK" is hilarious.

ugh really? I didn't like this movie at all. Toooo long not enough skill... the sword thing was kind of cool. I was really waiting for norg to finish penguins movie and i was gonna post it but it sucked so now im waiting for limbcutter's. I've watched his demos, you'll probably ban him for cheating.

ugh really? I didn't like this movie at all. Toooo long not enough skill... the sword thing was kind of cool. I was really waiting for norg to finish penguins movie and i was gonna post it but it sucked so now im waiting for limbcutter's. I've watched his demos, you'll probably ban him for cheating.

If I though limb was cheating he would be banned already. I'm sure I have some demos somewhere :D

But seriously...I kill you guys once a map usually...that's all I need to know that you're not haxorizing.

If I though limb was cheating he would be banned already. I'm sure I have some demos somewhere :D

But seriously...I kill you guys once a map usually...that's all I need to know that you're not haxorizing.

you havent seen him in esea

ugh really? I didn't like this movie at all. Toooo long not enough skill... the sword thing was kind of cool. I was really waiting for norg to finish penguins movie and i was gonna post it but it sucked so now im waiting for limbcutter's.

LOL^

Here is Penguin's, he doesn't play here much, but it'll give you a taste of what you'll see in the Jelly's.

http://files.filefront.com/PenguinMurdaFin...;/fileinfo.html

Yes, I know its huge.

Edited by NorgmaN

Why did I get spammed post warnings for this? Take your roll like a man and move on...

-Fk

trying to make john give me my lead admin rights back quicker, sorry your just a causality in this violent war.