Three day weekend

mohawk

I just found out that my client is closed on Monday, so I have a three day weekend and no plans. The girlfriend is out of town (why i was playing until 2 am last night), so all the more reason to get into some trouble..

at 6 pm should i?

-stay in NYC.. hang out with some friends and play a ton of css

-hop on a bus to AC and be there in 2 hours.. which would be a weekend full of poker at the borgata.. lodging would be interesting

-hop on a train to Hershey, PA and be a good son.. visit the folks

-_______?

or should i just get back to work

man, i love poker but that can get frustrating especially if you play too much. I'd say kick back with some friends and grind out some CSS, that way if you feel like doing something around the house or working a little you still could.

It's Oct 5 and 91 degrees over here in IL. I don't know how the weather is in NY, but if it's anything like that go enjoy the outdoors. In a few weeks it'll be too cold to go out.

91 degrees? Holy poops ... why would you want to go outside when it's that warm out?

It's Oct 5 and 91 degrees over here in IL. I don't know how the weather is in NY, but if it's anything like that go enjoy the outdoors. In a few weeks it'll be too cold to go out.

91 degrees? Holy poops ... why would you want to go outside when it's that warm out?

hi-everyone-allanon-has-arrived.jpg