Did Epic Mess Up?

Primus

Well, I'd have to be hoping YOU werent in the twin beams you haxor! :D Cant say I miss trying to kill you 3 times in a manta and getting shot 3 times with the MP beams of death.

I have done some amazing single shots on you dark with twin from say half distance of dawn map and you not expecting it, but I cannot honestly remember getting a kill on you three times in a row. I considered myself lucky to get you with two twins in a row and that was rare.

let's all keep our nancies in the bucket for now.

I have no idea what that means...

But will do.

Dunno... sounds like something Lunk would say :P

While I am not saying you couldn't wipe the floor with me in DM Tek... I personally like DM more then ONS, dunno why but just easier for me.

On a totally random note... what the crap is Primus's avatar? I keep watching it over, and over but I have no idea what it's about lol

Edited by Allanon

Looks like either A - amine or B - a scene from ultraviolet or whatever that movie was called with the futuristic story line of some girls who were supersoldiers or something like that.

Edit: DANG YOU BEAT ME!

Edited by DarkArchon

Unclean gets the cupy doll!!

Towards the end of the movie she walks into the building at makes her way to the lab. Oh ya, and takes out all 700 guards in the process. My avatar is the part where she is in the library and the soldiers are coming in fro 4 different doors and she is taking them out while spinning around with uzi's. Gotta love it. :biglaugha:

Towards the end of the movie she walks into the building at makes her way to the lab. Oh ya, and takes out all 700 guards in the process. My avatar is the part where she is in the library and the soldiers are coming in fro 4 different doors and she is taking them out while spinning around with uzi's. Gotta love it. :biglaugha:

That movie is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. Watched it about 4 times. The fire sword fight is coolio in HD.

That movie is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. Watched it about 4 times. The fire sword fight is coolio in HD.

I just happened to catch the lab scene last night (in HD on my 50" :)) but that was all, little over the top like she was strait out of 300 or something. ...300 rocked.

For anyone else playing ons still...

scorz

demo servers are HILARIOUS to play on! Guy on opposite team named Yabbah kept trash talking everyone, so I didnt do anything to the nodes - i just hunted him down and killed him over and over and over and over. hhahahaa man it was funny!

I miss ons now! MP, you still playing?

For anyone else playing ons still...

scorz

demo servers are HILARIOUS to play on! Guy on opposite team named Yabbah kept trash talking everyone, so I didnt do anything to the nodes - i just hunted him down and killed him over and over and over and over. hhahahaa man it was funny!

I miss ons now! MP, you still playing?

I think this officially makes dark a bully! :lol2::lol2: When I do jump on it's for ONS and Mad Pat is still lurking.