Ponder this, and give us a goal

Fatty

Consider tropolis' server stats.

Was just checking em out, as we start to cross over our 30 day point...

Averaging over 1000 connections / day is just wild...but I wonder....does being full more limit your connections? Reserves still allow the blah blah connected message, but then they are dissed.

A server with no reserves does not even allow connections, right?

Hmmm....

Anyways, you guys play in lots of places. Can someone give me links to other popular servers? I'd like to do some comparisons, and perhaps have something to shoot for. I remember there were Chi- something servers that were/are very popular. Any more of them in CS?

TFR seems full a lot...do they have stats? Linkage.

I remember when we transitioned to GD and saw over 1600 connection on her second day. urk?!?! Just amazes me. I've made a new rule, though, in Mmmm. Each time we fall below 1000 connections on any one day, someone gets fired.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

only server that I play on thats filled to capacity at more times during the days is the jk servers, but they don't use statsme.

69.12.83.200:27015

66.151.14.38:27015

GC Founder
only server that I play on thats filled to capacity at more times during the days is the jk servers, but they don't use statsme.

69.12.83.200:27015

66.151.14.38:27015

Not talking about statsme...talking about psychostats...they got em?

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

nope, they don't fatty....but those servers are full 24/7. I think the reason they don't tend to use those programs is because stat programs are rumored to mess up hitboxes and stuff. I dunno if this is true, cause I have yet to see any factual info on it.

GC Founder

I'm still talking about pscyhostats, or the like...taken by compiling logs...after the fact...nothing to do with on the fly stat keeping.

DJ, do they have stats?

All I want to do is compare some of the stats between heavily populated servers.

For example, what is the highest connections any server can/has had in a month? (What I'm wondering is if the server is ALWAYS packed, does it lower the client connections because they can't connect?)

Anyways...still lookin.

www.sogamed.com

not sure if they have stats but there are two servers that are full 24/7......unless it crashes i have not seen the pouplation in a couple months go below 14-16

theres a 3-d server that is always full to but i dont think they have stats

The only day we dropped below 1000 connections was Monday. That could have had something to do with everyone watching Bush's highly anticipated speech that was going to effect the outcome of whether we went to war or not. Or was that the day the server went down for a while? Other than that we have usually been well above 1000 and breaking 2000 on occassion.