Those of you who Doubted...

Windex

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no.. ask self control, dirty and some others.. it hurt them bad last night lol

Aww man, I was 2nd, SECOND I say, and then Peckles ruined it fer me. I'll have to go get 3 or 4 more UMP kills tonight.

At least thats just one round tho :D

:biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Edited by Bewildered

(edited)

thats why, u crouched.. just run in and aim at heads while running.. works everytime.. u can also snipe when firing in short bursts!

-LOL at the fact this topic made it to the HOT category-

Edited by Windex

dont worry windex, i have faith in your and your UMP

but then again, 99% of the time when i say that ingame, that person i have faith in always ends up dying

but i have faith in you!

A ham sandwich says Windex has more deaths than kills when using the UMP. What do you say Undies? Chicken?!

Shaftiel

(edited)

let the games begin then.. i wish the stats were working right so it logged correct deaths while using

*Although it is working to some extent.. and i do have less deaths more kills than you.. soo what is the true way of determining who does better while using an UMP?

Previous Rank: 300

Skill: Diff: +62.09 11455.66

Previous Skill: 11393.57

Rank and skill are both going up and I've been using an UMP 90% of the time So that would rule out the possibility of doing worse.. plus i pwned with it all night last night in the server and finished near the top of the team each map sooo I'm done hearing it B)

Edited by Windex

let the games begin then.. i wish the stats were working right so it logged correct deaths while using

*Although it is working to some extent.. and i do have less deaths more kills than you.. soo what is the true way of determining who does better while using an UMP?

Previous Rank: 300

Skill: Diff: +62.09 11455.66

Previous Skill: 11393.57

Rank and skill are both going up and I've been using an UMP 90% of the time So that would rule out the possibility of doing worse.. plus i pwned with it all night last night in the server and finished near the top of the team each map sooo I'm done hearing it B)

your bad

They are working right. SRCDS does not log what you're carrying when you die. Go ask them to change SRCDS so that it logs every time you drop a weapon and in a year or so someone will write a stats processor that uses that info.

Also your sig is too tall.

(edited)

what are the size requirements?

*then why have the kills/deaths for each weapon on the page if that function isn't built in? and also why isn't accuracy and all that other stuff populating anymore?

Edited by Windex

They are working right. SRCDS does not log what you're carrying when you die. Go ask them to change SRCDS so that it logs every time you drop a weapon and in a year or so someone will write a stats processor that uses that info.

Also your sig is too tall.

Go get 'em Mookie!

Shaftiel

what are the size requirements?

Go to the top of this page. Below the forum logo, there should be a row of links. One should say, "rules," or "forum guidelines," or something similar depending on what skin you're on.

*then why have the kills/deaths for each weapon on the page if that function isn't built in?

Someone thought it was worthwhile noting how many times you got killed with a particular weapon. As you'll notice, you've hardly ever gotten UMPed. It's because nobody else is using it.

and also why isn't accuracy and all that other stuff populating anymore?

It never was. I believe it requires a server-side plugin to record that information and it's not worth adding that load to the server.

Superbad!

-Note: M2 I don't care if i suck/am bad quit talking smack

you created the thread to talk smack.

i am personally searching for you online now to kill you, never will be on the same team.

pz

I created the thread to spark interest in using an uncommon gun which it did.. Ump45 usage is in fact up! so I did accomplish my goal.

-Just because you think I was talking smack doesn't justify it for you. We are adults (and if not should at least be acting like one)

Judging by the ridiculous warns you and SJ have given me I suppose I shouldn't expect that from you.