Efficacious TF2 -- Under New Management!

hyperactiveChipmunk

Looked like the reserves were working pretty good last night, lol...I sat and watched via hlsw for a while...the server was jumpin pretty good even after all the GC were gone, there was an almost constant attempt of people trying to join and getting denied :) Guess they will have to get a membership and a reserve :D

Nice work so far Chip...things are lookin up!

Looked like the reserves were working pretty good last night, lol...I sat and watched via hlsw for a while...the server was jumpin pretty good even after all the GC were gone, there was an almost constant attempt of people trying to join and getting denied :) Guess they will have to get a membership and a reserve :D

Nice work so far Chip...things are lookin up!

Awesome. I wasn't sure whether it was working or not. Thanks for the confirmation. >8)

Also, good to hear that it kept goin'. We're on a roll, baby!

-hC

I noticed the server at 24/24 for quite a while today...let's keep an eye on this.

Upgrade to 28 slots completed....probably will take a restart of the server....

Great! I'll do it soon as I see it empty.

Can we make some maps last longer? 2 fort is good at one win, but other maps should go longer... IMHO.

I'm not done tweakin' them. With so many different styles of map, I'm considering each one individually, and will have configurations specific to each. A few are done, but many still aren't. Don't worry. >8)

-hC

GC Alumni
(edited)

In CSS Mani only runs map configs after a player enters the game. Don't know about TF2.

Also it only works as long as the plugin is working. You know how the VALVe is.

Edited by mookie