GO RED!!!

Fatty

Clans and tribes and teams seem to invade our server.....and start pwning it up.....

If you see this happening...just assume GC and folk will start the map on the Red team.....I really like playing with the guys I know...

except my buddy ilovetomatoes.....he was crossing too far into intense-land (last night?) and yelling at everyone to increase their skill and brain power......and i couldn't find that button.....neither of them

:)

Clans and tribes and teams seem to invade our server.....and start pwning it up.....

If you see this happening...just assume GC and folk will start the map on the Red team.....I really like playing with the guys I know...

except my buddy ilovetomatoes.....he was crossing too far into intense-land (last night?) and yelling at everyone to increase their skill and brain power......and i couldn't find that button.....neither of them

:)

I think ilovetomatoes was just talking to himself.... heh :P

Shaftiel

Yah I had a good laugh when he was yelling at our team. poor tomatoes.

Didn't we end up winning that round?

Edited by YoMamma

Yeah, people anger me sometimes.

Especially when I am the only one on the cap point :P

I think that was the round we had 4 of the 5, got down to our last point, then came back and won. I think I relaxed a bit after that :)

edit: Then my power went out twice due to the weather, and so I kept getting knocked off and having to reboot and rejoin, so after the 3rd power outage, I gave up and just went to bed. Hopefully tonight is less chaotic...

Edited by ilovetomatoes