Ban list for TF2

bushwack

To night I heard the worst chatter then any other server I have played on. Yup and I was on ours. Mostly just one clan, and only one of me and I can't really enforce anything since I do not have admin rights. So how bout a list us normal folks can make and someone with the higher power make so?

The sailor clan call themselves neG:

They were mocking the GC motto texture that is in the spawn rooms to boot.

I was there too, kept seeing if there was an admin on. It was pointless to enforce rules without any force.Next time I will get a status and report back.I was there too, kept seeing if there was an admin on. It was pointless to enforce rules without any force.Next time I will get a status and report back.

I was there too, kept seeing if there was an admin on. It was pointless to enforce rules without any force.Next time I will get a status and report back.I was there too, kept seeing if there was an admin on. It was pointless to enforce rules without any force.Next time I will get a status and report back.

Why Zester said the same thing twice:

<PM sent to Zester>

Zester, were you there? If so, why didn't you do something. What will you do the next time? Zester, were you there? If so, why didn't you do something. What will you do the next time?

</end pm>

Er.... what the.... ? How did you type the same thing twice?

I'm not sure... I only typed it in once lol.

To answer ur PM, lol. I was there. for a couple hours last night. What should I have done? I agree I could have been a bit more aggressive with my search for an admin.

I was kidding about the PM. I was joking - very badly apparently - about why you answered twice and if you note, the questions are answered in your double post. Confused? Nevermind. It was a bad joke.

I have admin rights. I usually have steam up and running even if I'm not playing. Message me and I'll ban them via HLSW.

I looked for others like you and hyperchip, but everyone was offline. No biggy, more then likely we will never see those guys again. But it might be worth shelling out a few bucks just to make sure they don't do it again. :mwink:

As soon as I see at least 4 people or someone messages me I switch.

I have admin rights. I usually have steam up and running even if I'm not playing. Message me and I'll ban them via HLSW.

Penty ya gotta quit playing on TheVille.org and switch over to the GC server :D

=JpS-R=Psycho : f

=JpS-R=Psycho : u

(there is more)

=JpS-R=Psycho : ban me

# 17 "=JpS-R=Psycho" STEAM_0:0:13474408 23:17 142 0 active

I'm doing this upon his request lol. He avoided the filters, then asked to be banned.

Happened only a few minutes ago.

Edited by ZesteR