Beware the Ninja

dirtY_joE

Heh, I can barely kill someone with a gun, much less a knife.

I think he is just showing off, and just to help him along, every admin should make him drop his weapons every round. That way he can happily kill with his knife all day long!

Shaftiel

If you had the grave misfortune of playing with me, you would have know pretty quickly that I was terrible with the knife. I could never bring myself to actually pull my knife out if I got the drop on someone. I couldn't wait for the kill. Why bring a knife to a gun fight? sorta thing.

But it's funny... My brother-in-law and my son are 1 and 2 on knife kills. Now I don't have any guns in my house so proficiency with a gun won't do you any good if you can't get your hands on a gun. But I DO have some knives laying around....

i'd bet half those kills are with me as the victim.

sj: "i'm not moving until you stop mic spamming"

ninja: "but i'm crazy high on mountain dew"

sj: "i know, quiet down"

ninja "blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH Z0MG BLAH!!!!111!!"

sj: "i'm not moving"

ninja: knife kill

I'm actually not that good with a knife I get nervous and miss like 5 times. :P Me and my nefue just get lucky when we rush one way we have a knack for going a way no one went or is watching and flank the entire team. Then its just a matter of point and click. :D And sj look at my profile your number 18 on my hitlist jehos first...funny if u look at jehos im first and your 18...I guess we just play alot alike. Well we did have a good teacher. :D Points to fishy person BUM BUM BUM!

Edited by crazyninja

I didnt even know what the button was for the knife until voodoo and reckless kept killing me with it. It's "V" in case anyone's interested (for me anyway).

If I hit "v", all that would happen is you would hear me muttering obscenities while you knife kill me instead of me keeping them to myself.