How many little kids do you think you could beat up?

Unclean

Here's the situation: you're at your residence, and you're going to be attacked in 20 minutes by an unlimited number of kids. They'll range in age from 5-12, and function like kids at that age will. The only difference is they're here to kill you.

How many do you think you could stop before they overwhelmed you? What would be your plan of attack? What weapons would you use to defend yourself?

Your going to have lower the age limit, like kindergardeners. My son is 12 and wears a 13 mens shoe. He's also a brute, I think 2 of them could take me down under 15 minutes. Oh those youngsters, so full of energy they are.

Reminds me of a joke, what's easier to unload? A truck load of bowling ball or dead babies?

Btw, Unclean now has me paranoid, are cattle prods legal in the city limits?

(edited)

What weapons are the kids sporting? What weapons can I use? These are questions I will need answered before I can answer. If I can wear armor and wield a sword and dagger I could get through quite a few of them before I just ran out of energy. Then I'd just retreat to a room and barricade the door, rest and eat, then start the killing again. Depending on my food and water reserves it could last quite a long time. Guns are useless in this situation in that once they get into close combat your gun is much less effective, not to mention the time for reloads and then the problem of running out of ammo. Swords and other such weapons are much more usefull due to the lack of ammo required.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

You people are sick.

ya well when a hoard of children comes crashing down ur door we'll see who u come running to!

ps i'd use chuck norris harry potter and maybe joe rogan as body gaurds that should just about do the trick

Edited by Fairweather

Shaftiel - it's whatever you have at your place. If you have a full suit of armor and a sword/dagger, go for it.

Bushwack - I'm talking about normal/average kids, not olympians like yours. :) And what's the answer to your joke?

Fairweather - You have Chuck Norris, Harry Potter, and Joe Rogan at your place?

Lol, i think between 2 of my roommates they have 4 swords and some throwing stars. Plus i dont know how many guns the one has. I know that he keeps an ak in the house :(

Well... thats scary.

Shaftiel

Lol, i think between 2 of my roommates they have 4 swords and some throwing stars. Plus i dont know how many guns the one has. I know that he keeps an ak in the house :(

What school do you go to again?

What weapons are the kids sporting? What weapons can I use? These are questions I will need answered before I can answer. If I can wear armor and wield a sword and dagger I could get through quite a few of them before I just ran out of energy. Then I'd just retreat to a room and barricade the door, rest and eat, then start the killing again. Depending on my food and water reserves it could last quite a long time. Guns are useless in this situation in that once they get into close combat your gun is much less effective, not to mention the time for reloads and then the problem of running out of ammo. Swords and other such weapons are much more usefull due to the lack of ammo required.

Shaftiel

The whole point is what he wrote down is all you know you dont have time for recon to get the info you desire. 20 min. The simple answer to this question is leave. Even on foot 20 min is 20 min. Now if there is some circumstance that keeps me in my home. The object would be not to let more than one of them touch you at a time. So you will need a pinch point. Stairs would be good for this. 20 min is plenty of time to pille tings by the top of the stairs to trow at them and do harm. You could boil 4 pots of watter or super heat oil. If your fast enough the kids will be more busy pulling bodies out of the way to get to you than being able to do anything else. Grab the silverware draw and put it up there 2. While they are pulling bodies out of the way throw forks and knives. If you have one of those sinks you could hook a hose up too run a hose from the bathroom to the stairs should only take like 10 seconds to turn the setting on the water heater all the way up. Spray their little faces. Most will go crying home to mom. They are 12 so second degree burns are gonna break their will. If you dont have a stair case. Get on the roof. Kick their faces when they try and get up their 10 foot falls are not going to be part of their fragile bodies Idea of a good time. I mean kick it hard so the pain of the kick is worse than the breaking of the ribs before they hit the ground. Man this was fun anyone need baby sitting this weekend?

• 5 weeks later...

I think I'd like a sharp chainsaw over a sword, and I am willing to bet I could take em down for a good 10 minutes before the bodies piled up and I had to lift the saw too high.

I was going to say a large truck as a weapon, but that didn't seem fair.