Super Smash friend codes!!

Batman

Ok here is mine..

4596-9137-7302

Been playing it all day, I'm using the wave bird to play and so is my 6 yr old. The 13 and 11 yr olds are using the Wiimote/chucks..

Great game so far, the day has gone by very fast..

(edited)

Ugh... I pre-ordered it online... as I didn't have a Wii at the time and didn't expect to get one before Brawl came out... won't have mine till Wednesday :\

btw Batman how is Brawl with the wii mote? I applaud people for trying but I'm gonna just stick to my gamecube controllers

Edited by Allanon

(edited)

OK I have tried all the controllers.. It lets you use just a Wiimote turned on its side, I like this setup because its easier for me to hit up on the d-pad to jump than it is for me to hit up on the analog.. You can use the Wiimote/Chuck combo, its ok but not the best.. You can use the classic controller, and its my fav it has the d-pad and the analog stick and I like the action on the buttons.. And finally you can use the gamecube controller, my kids all like it best but the wavebird is just bigger than the classic controller and you know that the classic controller is my fav..

Oh and we have unlocked Luigi, Falco, Ness and Captain Falcon..

Edited by Batman

I hated the Wiimote-nunchuck combo for this game... I just couldn't get used to it. So, I've been using the GameCube controller and the game feels just as natural as it did with SSB:Melee.

I've unlocked Luigi, Marth, Sonic, and Captain Falcon so far.

Also, I dont have a wireless internet setup that can reach my basement, so no online SSB:B for me.

GC Alumni
(edited)

What are you guys's main character?

I like using Luigi, but I think Zero Suit Samus is going to take over.

I wanted to send my level to Batty, but it won't let me. You need the person's Brawl friend code and their Wii console code, but I still can't send it.

Edited by JackieChan

(edited)

I use Pit a lot.. I'm kicking the kids off right now, I'm gonna add Allanon and be on to play..,.

OHHHH Just unlocked cartoon Link!! And Lastnight unlocked Sonic and Snake.

Edited by Batman

Hint:

I found a very easy way to beat Classic mode on the "Insane" setting. Use Donkey Kong and just ground stomp the majority of the matches up until the Master hand match. (Down + B on the GameCube Contoller). I used this same strat to win the "100-Man Brawl."

Ok you know when someone says "when you mess with me, you mess with my whole family." Well Jackie Chan messed with my whole family, and beat up every last one of us!!!! He was relentless, one after another we all went down to his superb smash skills.. It was a sad day for my kids who always see me beating them, now dad was getting his handed to him and they all lost faith in the idea of Dad..

3952-6682-3705

i haven't been able to face random people online but from what i understand a lot of people are having this problem and the friend ode matches work.

My Fav. new chars. are Meta Knight and R.O.B. (with whom I was able to beat 5 people in Cruel Brawl.)