where's the website? where's the server ads?

Cujo

I think they are waiting on the whole theme thing and what not...??

Fatty???

but the theme was to be decided back in november i thought. isn't that when the due date was?

Theme is decided, we are running a little behind on the gfx for the site. Basically I'm having a hard time coming up with the logo for the "Free Pwny Rides Theme." I have plenty of ideas in my head, just having a hard time getting them in gfx form without looking like my 3 year old did them. The theme should be getting updated in the next week or two though...

As far as sponsors go, they really dont give us much response until about two months or so before the event, so you should hopefully see the sponsor banners multiplying then.

(edited)
Theme is decided, we are running a little behind on the gfx for the site. Basically I'm having a hard time coming up with the logo for the "Free Pwny Rides Theme." I have plenty of ideas in my head, just having a hard time getting them in gfx form without looking like my 3 year old did them. The theme should be getting updated in the next week or two though...

As far as sponsors go, they really dont give us much response until about two months or so before the event, so you should hopefully see the sponsor banners multiplying then.

k cool.

i was more talking about banners in the servers. currently the 007 theme and date is still plastered on some of the maps in the rotation.

edit - not to mention the main gamerscoalition website...

Edited by Cujo

edit - not to mention the main gamerscoalition website...

Yeah, lets just not mention that.... Winds of change are beginning to blow, we're just not there yet.

hahaha, cool. now i'm starting to get excited.