Got the garden started

Bewildered

Yay! Got the garden started this weekend (in doors of course). Filled up three of those 72 plant starter kits, so 216 in all. Mostly flowers for the wife. Otherwise its just Tomatoes, Basil, and then I'll plant a few other things directly outdoors in about 8 weeks. This'll be the first year I've had a garden since I was in high school, so like 16 years!

• 1 month later...

Mo and SJ kill me with there adolescent responses .. j/k. good humor..

Ok, now I have a 3 season porch that I would like to start some tomato's on along with growing a nice herb garden along with some pak choy. Has anyone grown herb garden and if so if you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it..

Mo and SJ kill me with there adolescent responses .. j/k. good humor..

Ok, now I have a 3 season porch that I would like to start some tomato's on along with growing a nice herb garden along with some pak choy. Has anyone grown herb garden and if so if you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it..

Assuming you mean a container garden, then there are two types of tomato plants .... determinate and indeterminate. You'd want determinate (bush tomato) for a container. I dunno anything special about growing herbs, pick the ones u want and plant em.

I have a garden in front of my house that i call it the "bark garden". I got tired of it all and ripped it out a few years ago and planted bark, and nothing seems to grow. I figure this year its time to replant some bushes. :prplwacko: