Remember when Mom said "dont run with that!"?

Shazz

wow, that's sick....that could also become famous on some internet sites.....ewww....

oh man, i just went back up and read.....thought it was your kid. wow...still sick...guess it already is out there....

Heh this reminds me of a time when I was little. My older bro was in our room tossing a swiss army knife in the air and catching it with the blade out. I saw him and said dude thats stupid your gonna hurt yourself and he said no I wont shutup. I walked out of the room heard a Thunk* AHHHH! Walked in and it had pinned his barefoot to the ground. :P Teach him not to litsen to me :D

Heh this reminds me of a time when I was little. My older bro was in our room tossing a swiss army knife in the air and catching it with the blade out. I saw him and said dude thats stupid your gonna hurt yourself and he said no I wont shutup. I walked out of the room heard a Thunk* AHHHH! Walked in and it had pinned his barefoot to the ground. :P Teach him not to litsen to me :D

You mean there's a crazier ninja?

(edited)
This is one of my pride and joys!

DSC_0446.jpg

Good looking boy! Your wife did a good job.

I'm glad he doesn't have any extra holes in the face he wasn't born with.

Edited by shoot

This is one of my pride and joys!

DSC_0446.jpg

Good looking boy! Your wife did a good job.

I'm glad he doesn't have any extra holes in the face he wasn't born with.

looks like he has the cs:s twinkle in his eyes.

Nice, a happy ending. Kids heal anyways. I went to school with this kid Jeff, who always chewed on a pen. The teachers told him one day he'd have an accident if he didn't stop.

In fifth grade, he was walking down the hall, pen in mouth...someone opened an oncoming door as he approached it...stabbed that pen right into the back of his throat. Good times.