Clue's new ride!

Clueless

You know you're not keeping it right ;) enjoy it while you can, I call it 11 months after marriage she asks you to trade that in for a van or SUV lol jk :) nice bike.

Dude...clue is fragile, don't shatter his world!

GC Alumni
You know you're not keeping it right ;) enjoy it while you can, I call it 11 months after marriage she asks you to trade that in for a van or SUV lol jk :) nice bike.

lol...nah, I get to keep it...it's good on gas :D

lol...nah, I get to keep it...it's good on gas :D

Just always remember...never go riding without her but with her helmet (or a second helmet).

Just always remember...never go riding without her but with her helmet (or a second helmet).

uhh... Canadian -> English translation plz?

You mean American right? English incorporates a letter known as 'U' that might confuse you.

(edited)
lol

Wisconsin's practically Canada anyway. :P

another canadian talking nonsense not knowing his geography... again why i don't listen to canadians :D

wisconsin doesn't border canada first of all, and living in wisconsin I am a U.S. citizen not no freaking candian! :D

Edited by Demoner

Demoner is not "practically" Canadian. He was placed up their for border patrol to keep you guys out. :D All except Xterminator. He's got a yearly pass to ride the train (reference the "Imagine that..." thread in Wonderland).

is this the right place to brag about my new 125cc scooter?

bragging about 125cc scooter... there is no thread or such thread to do so, cause face it, get something bigger before you brag or make something up about it how you beat camaro in a race. anyone remember that video?

something to boast about is the reaction it gets from the fanatics at work that don't shut up about their crotch rockets and/or harleys. if they were talking about something as intensely innovative as the iphone, i'd endure it, but come on, a motorized bicycle? psssht.

Any ideas to convince my wife about letting me buy a motorcycle?

She once said, "make sure you buy $5million life insurance first"... I think that's "no" in French. :bang:

i'd try to convince her in getting something that you can both ride together on. if that doesnt work convince her your going to get something to save on gas for the summer.

Thanks for the advice... but neither will work.

1. She doesn't trust anything that can't stand on its own (her own words)

2. I drive a 11mpg beast and she know that saving gas is not even close to being in the vicinity of one of my interests. Come to think of it... she did mention once that if I wanted to save gas (she said this preemptively -I didn't even bring up the gas issue) to buy a scooter.

Anyone else?