Dues sent!

boiler

(edited)

I figured after 2+ years of CS/forum trolling that I would make it official and contribute a little more to the community :)

Just sent my membership dues. Let me know when it's all been cleared! I sent a PM to Fatty with my SteamID, etc. etc.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Edited by boilersax

you shall be promoted from a troll to a lawn gnome

ROFL!!!! +3.14 internets

Oh boiler...nice of you to wait until it was $30 cheaper to join :biglaugha:

Good to have you aboard, no more chatting "TRY NOW MAP CHANGE!!" in steam friends

Good to have you aboard, no more chatting "TRY NOW MAP CHANGE!!" in steam friends

lol, that only happened once, and you promised you wouldn't tell!

fyi, I needs an invite to the group or something - you're the only person on my steam friends list right now (sad, I know)

also, I didn't join back when it was $50 mostly due to the fact that I stopped playing CS for a year (and most computer games in general)

ps: Any update on the processing? Money transfer should have happened instantly with the magik of teh internets credit :)

ps: Any update on the processing? Money transfer should have happened instantly with the magik of teh internets credit :)

You may want to PM Fatty, because he or someone else already did the reserve.

don't forget to also sign the mutual non disclosure agreement and confidentiality statement. both are required before forum privs can be changed.

real or not, I know nothing of this. I spose I need to converse with the man in charge

I haven't checked the reserve, I just know the forum stuff hasn't been changed.