my pc is hurting :(

stutters

someone had to tell me that you had to drag programs to the trash to uninstall them. i spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to uninstall before i finally gave up and called a friend. that trash can has got to be the worst method of doing things on any computer i've ever seen. only on planet apple would "trash" ever mean "eject my cd from the drive".

Quit frontin'.

It's only the worst ever because you are used to a different (more complicated) message. If you think the trash as "get rid of this" then it's ingenious that it ejects a cd.

Someone is drowning in a vat of the kool-aide, get the life preserver!

GC Alumni

*shrug*

how many of us have had to fix programs because their parents (on their pc) managed to find their way through windows explorer/my computer and "uninstalled" a program with the delete key? be honest with yourself.

yes, i like a computing experience where it's that simple. i want to leverage the technology in my favor, not spend any amount of time trying to make it do something in a counter intuitive way. after using windows for a year, sure, it's intuitive, but you should see where you'd be after a year of using osx. (moar pro-duck-tiv)

and stop frontin' like u dont like dat kool-aid.

Oh please sj. Give me a break. OSX is better for you cuz you know it better. It's more intuitive because you're used to things being done that way. I'm just as fine on Windows as I am on Linux as I am on OSX. I use Windows most right now because...wait for it...personal preference.

GC Alumni

oh please dweeeeezil. personal preference has no place around here.

besides, i'd say i still know nt/xp better than i know mac osx. the learning curve is just much, much easier on osx. i just haven't to dig in deep, because, wait for it....wait for it....it just works.

take that and smoke it in your preference pipe. :D

GC Alumni

is there a difference between your ldickey z0mg@z0mg thecomputerninja roflDOTrofl org and lee.dickey z0mg@z0mg thecomputerninja roflDOTrofl org? i don't want to sign them both up for mailing lists if i don't have to.

ps (2 keystrokes: 1 to get view, 1 to screenshot):

Picture_4.jpg

/waves

i'm not sure what this NAMBLA newsletter is all about, but it sounds like they're looking for new members. signed you up, sweetcakes!

Good group of guys. Thanks for the referral. I'll be sure to let the boss (Michael Jackson) know so he can show you his sweet appreciation later.