...and again

YoMamma

Someone stole about 75 CD's from my car in high school outside of my parents house... suburban area I figured it was just some other punk kids from around the area... I tried multiple times in the weeks after to bait them into it again, left my window open with CD's right on the seat... and waited just in the door with an aluminum baseball bat... but they never came back, sadly.

I feel for you man. Crime is getting higher and higher here in Bermuda. Everyday I read in the paper that multiple houses are broken into. Bikes and cars being taken without consent, also known as stealing. I'm always on the lookout for suspicious people around my place. My cousins house was broken into even with him sleeping in his bed during the daytime..scary.

If that were true it seems maybe it was someone who knew you had the detector and where you live. Maybe someone who "thinks she heard a noise" yet conveniently didn't check it out?

Yes, I believe what we have here is the answer "The Aunt, in the Driveway, with the lead pipe". Elementary my dear YoMamma.

lol.... what is my aunt going to do with a radar detector. She doesn't even have a driver's license! Plus, she has access to both sets of my keys. :biglaugha:

But, judging by how amateur these thieves were in stealing worthless items, I bet they are young kids of African American or Hispanic decent from a poor neighborhood a few suburbs down who came into my nice "rich" neighborhood thinking they could make some money here. My only fear is they will return and break more glass.

I had that same radar detector as Yo does.. Lasers, doesn't work at all.. Here in Va, they still use Radar guns and that thing works awesome. My V1 could turn a 5-5.5 hour trip to Va Beach into 4 hours, no problem. Well... as long as you got a car that could do it.

Someone stole about 75 CD's from my car in high school outside of my parents house... suburban area I figured it was just some other punk kids from around the area... I tried multiple times in the weeks after to bait them into it again, left my window open with CD's right on the seat... and waited just in the door with an aluminum baseball bat... but they never came back, sadly.

LOL

what's that tell you about your taste in music?

Yeah, they spread the word about those awful CD's. Now if you had these CDs, you would have some problems keeping the youngins away.

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=36761

They are illegal, this is the commonwealth. Everything is illegal. They even tried to make their own citizens pay something like $3,000 for reckless driving tickets, DUI's. $300 for failure to use turn signals.. All these fees are on top of the normal fine while allowing non Virginia state residents to not have to pay this. Thank goodness it only last a brief while, but it is pretty sad that our residents had to sue the state before it would get removed.

The V1's built in magnesium casing. And the company claims that because of this it cannot be picked up by cops who use "radar detector" detectors... I will vouch for the company and say this claim is true.

Yeah, they spread the word about those awful CD's. Now if you had these CDs, you would have some problems keeping the youngins away.

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=36761

LOL, never thought of it that way... but maybe that is it. I should have left some pot or something in the front seat... or large bills.