Thank you so much!

TheGeek

Because of the "peaceful" marches in downtown St. Paul it takes me an hour and a half to travel 15 miles. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Because of your disruption to the life of others in the city I will now vote for barack obama.

Turning St. Paul into a police state was SO worth it.

\sarcasm

Btw, it was entertaining to see cops pop smoke into protesters that got too close to the coach buses carrying republicans and watching police STOP people WILLINGLY walk into highway 94 to stop traffic.

I'm waiting for anarchy to break out from my air conditioned office \ lookout tower.

If you vote for Obama based on the morons who slowed your traffic today, then you're either dumb or someone needs to explain to you who it was that was slowing those cars.

/me shakes head and contemplates whether some people should be put to sleep

If you vote for Obama based on the morons who slowed your traffic today, then you're either dumb or someone needs to explain to you who it was that was slowing those cars.

/me shakes head and contemplates whether some people should be put to sleep

It was me being sarcastic. And the protesters actually got onto highway 94 (55mph zone) and tried to stop traffic. Why? To win your vote of course! I really wanted to go to the Ron Paul rally but I have to work :(

The police did raids to arrest people for threatening to throw urine. Whats terrible is that yes, those people were going to do something bad, but they are turning this into a police state.

I'm expecting them to ask for papers if I wish to travel home. \more sarcasm

You know, I was thinking the other day about how my brother-in-law (ex-military vet of Gulf War 1) and sister had to declare bankruptcy because my niece was born 3 months premature and required $1200 a day healthcare. I was thinking that with the 3 college degrees they have between them, their decent work ethics, and the growth of the American economy between 2000 and 2007...that they are pretty lucky to have jobs.

And, I was thanking the good lord that people with the courage, moral fortitude, $35,000,000 networth, 7 houses, patriotism, and dedication that John McCain have, are keeping gays from getting married, fighting the myth of evolution, saving us from terrorists and the potential tyranny that could harm corporate profits and drive us all into the poor house...

Rock, rock on.

You know, I was thinking the other day about how my brother-in-law (ex-military vet of Gulf War 1) and sister had to declare bankruptcy because my niece was born 3 months premature and required $1200 a day healthcare. I was thinking that with the 3 college degrees they have between them, their decent work ethics, and the growth of the American economy between 2000 and 2007...that they are pretty lucky to have jobs.

And, I was thanking the good lord that people with the courage, moral fortitude, $35,000,000 networth, 7 houses, patriotism, and dedication that John McCain have, are keeping gays from getting married, fighting the myth of evolution, saving us from terrorists and the potential tyranny that could harm corporate profits and drive us all into the poor house...

Rock, rock on.

I agree that our economy is not in the best shape. And that it is impossible for everybody to see eye to eye. But there should be PEACEFUL protest. Not donkey slamming windows, throwing urine, and creating anarchy. Its just not right.

I agree that our economy is not in the best shape. And that it is impossible for everybody to see eye to eye. But there should be PEACEFUL protest. Not donkey slamming windows, throwing urine, and creating anarchy. Its just not right.

Agreed.

The conduct of many is shameful. I saw some videos today, and the police are doing their jobs and the protesters are doing their jobs...both quite well.

Protesters behaving well, some behaving poorly...same for the officers.

It's too bad that our country (my opinion...and others' as well) has come to the point (again) where there is violence in the streets over politics.

People feel very strongly about this election. I am one of them. But I will save my rioting for when they starting declaring martial law and come to take me away.

Either that, or on the day I finally snap because mediacom insists on offering me 3rd rate service for top dollar.

:spin2:

People feel very strongly about this election. I am one of them. But I will save my rioting for when they starting declaring martial law and come to take me away.

Either that, or on the day I finally snap because mediacom insists on offering me 3rd rate service for top dollar.

:spin2:

Ditto and let me introduce you to Comcast! I'm sure you two will go together quite nicely. :)