It's PUPPY SURPRISE

MontyC

WOW! Been a LONG LONG TIME since I've been around here. I almost bet I have not played CS in 3 years!!!

Thought I'd stop by and say I miss you guys and I wish I had the time to be back around. I've been working like crazy...I work for the Justice Cabinet for the Commonwealth of Kentucky as a Parole Officer in Lexington, KY. Work is very busy and I really like what I'm doing.

What has everyone else been up to?? I'm almost betting that everyone I know has left and this has been taken over by a bunch of new ppl...

OH WELL. To all my old friends...HELLO!!!

TTYL

MONTY!!!! What's up man? Glad to hear you're doing well. Things have been going well for me. Still working at the uni, not playing too much games though. You should drop by the VI forums sometime and drop a line to those that don't get over to GC too often.

Hey pup, good to see you still alive and kicking. The VI LAN this year is supposed to be in Ky so you should drop in on us old timers. Most of the old VI guys are still dropping in the VI forums from time to time so you should stop in there. Miss ya bro and I still fear the pup rush