Band Of Brothers

nut

Anyone watched this? It's a WW2 mini series on the History channel..

The mini-series centers on the experiences of E Company ("Easy Company") of the 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, United States Army 101st Airborne Division and one of its officers, Richard Winters (played by Damian Lewis), from Easy's basic training at Toccoa, Georgia, through the American airborne landings in Normandy, Operation Market Garden, the Battle of Bastogne and on to the end of the war.[4]

Check It Out

its a really good show.. i really like it. Have seen a couple episodes on the history channel years ago but its on the History channel again and its awesome!

check it out

I own the whole series. Excellent!!

To watch the documentaries after the hour and a half mini movies is touching. Those fellas truly gave all for our country.

5/5 stars.

What Shazz said.. I've had it for a number of years and always watch the entire series at least once a year. 5/5 stars for sure.

I used to play Quake 2 with the grandson of Eugene Rowe (the Doctor on Band of Brothers)

it's one of the best WW2 shows to ever come out.

yeah, well Winters is my next door neighbor.. he used to yell at us when we would step on his lawn on our way to and from school.

He's a bad donkey.. great series.

nut
i've always wanted to see this show, it looks freakin awsome and by the way u guys are describing it i'm startin to think i really missed out.. looks like some downloading will be done tonight, i've always been a big fan of historical war movies and such like that

if your a fan of historical war movies and the history channel... you'll dig this

5/5 without a doubt

4/4 stars.

I saw this HBO mini-series about 7 years ago, but I can still recall how excellent it was to watch. It is, in my opinion, the best made for TV mini-series ever made. Everything about it is so well done that you can't help but relate with the characters and feel what they are feeling. The stories are so well written and executed that after finishing one part of the series, I kept finding myself wanting to watch the next part immediately. For anyone who has 705min to burn, please do yourself a favor and watch this 10 part mini-series.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys might sound like you might agree, but I will say this about BoB: the best mini-series I have ever seen. It goes through the gambit of emotions, and you don't feel like a little girl, when you come away crying. 5/5 stars.