Whatev

Shropshire Slasher

I found out tonight that my ex-wife of 10 months is engaged to the d00d that she was... well... you know... while we were married.

Don't care so much... well, I do. But maybe not for the obvious reasons.

not like after what she did to me I'm sitting here awaiting for her return.

Anyways... that's it. No need for regrets to be posted. It is what it is. There are bigger things in life that we deal with. Mine is small in the grand scheme of the cosmos. (Chamber, yours is the true loss. I never posted because I didn't feel I had any words to help you.)

And, for the record, I pretend to be all bitter and cynical about all this for lulz on this board. Truth is, not so much.

See y'all on the other side. :-|

sorry to hear that Shrop, meeting you at fragest 2 years ago I can tell you're a good person and as mamma says she doesnt deserve you. It's tough to move on but you will and you seem to be. Just remember ya got good friends on the forums that will never turn their backs on you, unless they're about to fart with you not looking....but seriously, you will find someone better. It's only a matter of time.

It annoys me so much when people do that... why cheat on someone... it's such a bad thing to do. Your married... it's something you stick with not throw away..

you deserve better... and don't get down your looking for someone good not a loser like her.

Its not so much that you'll get over her ... you have.

Its not so much that you'll find someone else ... you will.

I doubt she contributed much to your happiness...

We don’t need more money, we don’t need greater success or fame, we don’t need the perfect body or even the perfect mate – right now, at this very moment, we have a mind, which is all the basic equipment we need to achieve complete happiness.

When you're with the wrong person, it seems like its easy to forget what makes you happy. Forget about her ... and go find that out. Its sooo cliche, but you'll find the right person when you're not looking.

They built the train tracks over the Alps between Vienna and Venice before there was a train that could make the trip. They built them anyway. They new the train would come.