Need New Keyboard

So this keyboard is gettin old. The keys are sticking, they have gotten super loud to type on over the years, and some of the letters have worn off (specifically the A,S,D, and C. I wonder why?!) But now i need a new keyboard and was curious as to what you guys use or suggest. I was looking at newegg and saw some decent ones there, but I'm not looking to go over the $30-40 price range, after all its just a keyboard. I don't need those fancy Z-boards and what not.

So this keyboard is gettin old. The keys are sticking, they have gotten super loud to type on over the years, and some of the letters have worn off (specifically the A,S,D, and C. I wonder why?!) But now i need a new keyboard and was curious as to what you guys use or suggest. I was looking at newegg and saw some decent ones there, but I'm not looking to go over the $30-40 price range, after all its just a keyboard. I don't need those fancy Z-boards and what not.

g15... there are times you can find it for 40-50

to give you some more feedback.. pros for the g15:

-Vent plugin.. It will show what channel you are in, and who is talking (on the LCD screen).. This is great for scrimming / ringing, especially when you aren't able to recognize voices

-monitor cpu temperatures without having to alt tab

-winamp (volume and next song, etc)

-macros for frequent logins (my work email web access requires 4 fields to be filled out + a 6 digit secureID.. I can hit 1 macro key and my pin)

-it lights up

Yeah that's the one i was looking at preacher, only maybe the blue light one, not red. It's the exact same just different colors. Edit, the blue ones more expensive, maybe the red would be good lol.

As far as the G15 goes, i do want it, but its not too cheap unless someone can find me a place where it is.

Edited by samurai nightling

I have a Saitek that has three colors choices that you can toggle with a touch of a button, blue, Red, and Purple. Plus a knob that you can turn to adjust the light dimmer or brighter. Its a great keyboard. Doesn't have the cool macros and stuff that you can do with the G15 and all the nifty heads up display stuff. But do you really need all that?

Shaftiel

WTS uesd kebord, wurks grate. PM mi.

kidsnastykb1.JPG

you trim your pubes on that thing? disgusting

I'm reppin the basic keyboard... it does have some buttons on the upper right... but i hardly if ever use them..

G15 sounds sick