• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

Hmmm - Not sure those classifications can always be used.

I used to get rip-roaring drunk from Thursday - Saturday. Smoke a little pot and drink a lot of beer with the occasional speeder thrown in to the mix.

Since those fun high school and college days I have toned it down to getting drunk about 6-7 times a year. I drink 2-3 beers a week on average (guys night out each Wednesday for Golf, Hooters and a movie).

I see a lot of teenagers saying they will never drink, smoke, etc....My only advice is to never say never. At 15 I also said I would never smoke, drink or do drugs....at 16 I was drunk for the first time and swore never again, at 18 I went to Spring Break in High School and got drunk 7 days straight---it was a blast.

Anyways - different strokes for different folks.

If you do drink, try to have a good driver around who is not as wasted. I have been behind the wheel way too many times drunk and always regret it the next day, still never been to jail but have been close a few times.

ROosTEr,Apr 17 2003, 12:41 AM] Yeah, Sheep is rich too :)  (He pimps out his mom)    <--Just for the admins (Sheep won't care, so this isn't a flame) :)

Just cause I pimp out Big Syl doesn't mean I'm rich. I'm still broke all the time! Maybe she should charge more than tree fiddy!

ROosTEr,Apr 17 2003, 12:41 AM] Yeah, Sheep is rich too :)  (He pimps out his mom)    <--Just for the admins (Sheep won't care, so this isn't a flame) :)

Just cause I pimp out Big Syl doesn't mean I'm rich. I'm still broke all the time! Maybe she should charge more than tree fiddy!

I'll take a ride on that train.

I get caboose!

• 4 weeks later...