signing out

DJ Premier

hey guys, i think i'm done for now. i'll be signing off for the time being.

i've seen communities come to the state that they are in now, in my past. it has happened twice before in my gaming history. it was basically the reason why i left the last community i was in (5 years ago). i've been gaming in communities for over 10 years now and i know when it changes from being 'friendly' to something that brings ppl down. it is cyclical. the community will change, and it will ebb and flow. it always happens and should happen.

for those of you who are new to the aspect of "community", you will become aware of this as well, as you move from community to community. i hope to return when things get back around to the beginning of the cycle. i'll still game & i'll play on the servers when i see ppl i want to play with, but i'll surely stay away from any leagues or forums for the time being and i will remain mostly silent if i can help it.

so until then, take care and if u ever feel like dropping by, there's always http://www.dohguild.com

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

I've noticed a change in community over last couple weeks too

later Dj , keep it real

We had that happen on our MB to DJ, and I agree it is cyclical. But one thing that I have noticed is that people always mention it and try to get things back to the way they were. And as long as you got people that notice and care, it eventually does.

sorry to see ya go DJ, even though we never really got a chance to know eachother, if you guys could fill me in a little here it would help. Ive been in this comm for over a year now, im not always in the servers playin all the time I just mostly scrim with DLM, so whats goin on? If its somethin bad I hope someone has the bawls to say it.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

What happened to Cane and TaPe?! I leave for a couple of days and look what happens!

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
UberNewb, Cane and Tape asked to have their accounts removed after a discussion in the No Harm Dropping Our Name

thread.

Thanks Mr. Dweez. Good to see the Zappas are invading.

*searches for Moon Unit* ;)

I also noticed a change in the community. People we know and love play less now and new-comers are sprouting in faster than we can digest. Its sucks now that when I look at whos in a community server, I may only see 2 familar names at once.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Just an opportunity to get to know new people. I see it as a good thing, though wish the old mainstays would stick around :(

Well, as long as it is a community, and the people will work to keep it a community, there will naturally be some people that no longer fit in, or just feel the need to leave. I haven't seen much of this community yet, but from what I have seen, it seems there is a shift underway, and a lot of disgruntled peeps. Hopefully everyone can deal with their issues, and maybe some can be mature and take some time off, and then come back to enjoy the community again. It happens to all of us, just take that step back man, and we'll keep your spot warm.

Guest gOnZo
Guest gOnZo
Guest gOnZo
Guests
(edited)

Well said everbody!!!.... What would a forum be without disagreement & discussion, it be like,...well said, amen, word, true, ditto... It would be like a forum full of people constantly kissing each other's donkey. Its only natural that within discussion, disagreement occurs, and as long as people are disagreeing it's only natural that someone is gonna get tinkled. I wouldn't have joined this "community" if I thought there would be no discussion at the risk of opposition. So get Mad, go off...just do it on the topic.

Edited by gOnZo