Banned for 1440 minutes

Guest Hoogz

Bump. My maturity level just can't let a good laugh go away too quickly. Quick someone with a dictionary, how do you spell proportion? As in BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION.

Chief

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Hoogz, You say your a regular here, yet I've been playing here for around 3 years and never seen you in the server, and I am there constantly. And I know MrX has been here since the begining. As well as Mossad. Now Mossad and I have had our disagreements but were still friends and I wouldn't ever accuse a fellow ex cal main player of hacking. Mossad is a very good and respected player. So please treat ppl that have been playing here since the begging with respect, being a regular doesn't mean you deserve respect, but playing here for 3+ years gets you alittle. And also I believe there is an Auto team balance, and if its not on the server now, I've known Mmmm to be great at evening teams and hating to see ppl not having fun. Another, you were only banned for a day, take your punishment and learn from it. Whining even more and publicly in forums is only going to get you banned permanantly. Thankyou and have a nice day =D - -- MuTer #clu

Well I usually try to stay out of these threads because of the Admins request that we do so if we don't have a meaningful contribution but all I really wanted to say was people need to learn to cool off sometimes. Players have bad days, Admins have bad days, and people don't always see eye to eye on how things should be done. Just take a deep breath and play the game as best you can. If the teams are stacked against you, take it as a personal challenge to play better. If an admin wacks you for something you don't think is fair, don't argue with him, it's really not worth your time. They're just doing their best, they make good calls, they make bad ones but their goal is just to make their server, and consequently YOUR gaming experience better. So don't take it personally and don't mouth off. There's no point. Just play the game as best you can or if you're too ticked off, leave. It'll save you a lot of pain in the end.

Anyway, just my two bits. Laters