Banned for 1440 minutes

Guest Hoogz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright, I dont share my opinion much, partly due to the fact I dont want people hating me. But this so called "spamming" could of gotten a little out of hand at times I aggree to that. But that was a rathar long ban for a few simple request when hes gettin whomped on. Banning him that long, then re-banning him for 700 some minutes, and then perm banning him was just asking for a fight in the forums. And as for what smoke said, for the people who have been around for a while; these fights and whatnot do tend to come and go, its not that big of a deal. This whole thread could of been easily solved by lifting the ban, or stom flaming eachother, bit hoogz you just totally shifted the public opinion towards Mmmm. I give you respect for admining a server from Dertoit of that size, but its their rules here man, weather you like it or not, thats how it is no matter how bad they really are. I dont hate the community, I just choose to not play in very many comm servers to avoid these problems. Get yourself in a good clan and scrim like mad, its the way to go.

Killer

We did let it go. It's gone.

And a word to your top post: We don't ban or not ban for fear of "fights in the forums." We ban to better our server.

But don't be bitter, we ban to better, brother. <---

Isnt Fox doing a special or soemthing called "When CS Communities Freak" or "When Mmmm Community Attacks" you know one of those When something or other attacks type things fox likes to do. Oh and i hear Fred Savage is playing me :blink:

I just want to say Hoogz asked for what he got. CS even though a game, generates bad moods from time to time. When your hot headed, its not the right time to go and argue (converse) about a problem. Wait till you cool down a bit before starting trouble...especially with an admin. On thing Hoogz said really gets my underoos in a bunch. I switch teams ALL the time, no im not a team whore, but I like a good fair as can be match. I am out for a challange, and a fun game not stats or kills or points. He stated that he said multiple times over voicecomm that someone on his team should go to the other side, the WHY did HE himself not go? As a matter of fact ( I am most likely wrong ) but I dont remember seeing Hoogz ever switch from the winning team to help the other side out. In my opinion DON'T witch about something if your not willing to try and fix it yourself.

just a quick remark guys....

posting AIM convo's is a VERY bad idea to get yourself unbanned.... we saw this from the.rev..... too bad he wasnt around to see that o0o

gg hoogz, if ya see this, it was fun playing with ya and i seemed to get along with ya well. He did compliment pple when they did well and such. I did see him complain a few times but, what are ya gonna do :rolleyes:

PS: im NOT favoring anyone, im just saying goodbye :ph34r:

Guest iNFERNo-DCS
Guest iNFERNo-DCS
Guest iNFERNo-DCS
Guests

Just curious...

Fatty & Mr. X -- do you guys burn books in your spare time?

Please ban my WON ID in advance so I don't accidentally happen to connect to your server and have to deal with such silliness in the event that an Admin is on a losing team -- it's 339348.

kthx

Flame on!

Guest iNFERNo-DCS
Guest iNFERNo-DCS
Guest iNFERNo-DCS
Guests

heh, no.

Actually I was made aware of it from some friends who (used to?) play here.

MaleModel,Apr 9 2003, 10:38 PM] Isnt Fox doing a special or soemthing called "When CS Communities Freak" or "When Mmmm Community Attacks" you know one of those When something or other attacks type things fox likes to do. Oh and i hear Fred Savage is playing me  :blink:

Yeah, they are. It's on Fox News. It's called "When the U. S. Army beats down on dictators."

I'm addicted to it.

Chief

Well, at any rate, say hi to hoogz for us, and tell him that we'll continue stacking the teams our way.

If this is you, from work, Hoogs. Well, hi, we'll stack em high. We love cheating!

Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guests
(edited)

ha! Hoogz is looking for a ban, I don't think he got kicked for that reason it’s because of the irony and the manner.... If I can say something to you hoogz, is Mmmm does run the servers good and the time I been in this community they always been adequate. I don't change my mind about anything.

What a mockery hahaha!

Edited by [DW]jeffeboy