anyone gonna be playin any of these when it comes out?

Sedah

Ok, about the guildname thing - honestly, I think it'd be better to join an existing guild. We tried creating one in GuildWars (remained pretty stagnant), Age of Conan (we ended up merging with another larger guild), and Warhammer (didn't have enough for a guild). Ooh, and WoW - Ebil can talk about that one, I never got into that game.

creating a guild isn't actually that hard, everyones gonna start out fresh since its a new game, so we wont really ahve taht many guild to compete with, and so far we have about a good 6-7ppl playing from .gc which is a good start and we can easily recruit people. would be a real good way to promote .gc as well if u guys plan on doin that too :wiggle2:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if only ChenTzen were in the forums... :biglaugha:

creating a guild isn't actually that hard, everyones gonna start out fresh since its a new game, so we wont really ahve taht many guild to compete with, and so far we have about a good 6-7ppl playing from .gc which is a good start and we can easily recruit people. would be a real good way to promote .gc as well if u guys plan on doin that too :wiggle2:

The Gank Police has a nice ring to it :)

I'll play I suppose. Played MMO's before but was always to much of a lone wolf to get into the group stuff. Maybe with people I know it will be different.

Shaftiel

:o

I might as well preorder now if Shaftiel is playing this one.

I see NCSoft hiring Shaft as their spokesperson

We should hop on vent Sunday to figure things out. The open event starts at 12 pacific, right? So we should shoot for being on at like 11:30 pacific. Make sure you've got the client downloaded and you're all patched up.

These might be the servers:

http://kindred.aion.tv/status/

But I think we should just pick when everybody is on.

And btw, I'll be there too. :) I set up an arrangement with the other half to basically do whatever she wanted (cleaning up the house, going shopping with her, other errands, etc) on Friday, today, and Sunday morning. In return, I get Sunday afternoon and all Monday as uninterrupted time. Guess what I'll be doing with it. :halo:

I'll be there for sure Unclean, no work until Monday night, so yeah I'll be playing this Sunday and Monday also.

@lousiest - Just so you know, you don't need a mic to join in vent, all you need is to listen, so go to http://www.ventrilo.com/ and download the software. Although microphones are pretty cheap nowadays, I should get your address from Sedah and send you one. :D

I'll be there for sure Unclean, no work until Monday night, so yeah I'll be playing this Sunday and Monday also.

@lousiest - Just so you know, you don't need a mic to join in vent, all you need is to listen, so go to http://www.ventrilo.com/ and download the software. Although microphones are pretty cheap nowadays, I should get your address from Sedah and send you one. :D

hahaha, send me a pair of new headphones too :) hahaha

and at sunday, wont be there lol, imma just wait it out and catch up w/ ya'll when it comes out, was to lazy to download the clients and get a key :biglaugha:

So I downloaded it, and I might be around Sunday to play. Maybe. Although I can't seem to create an account with ncsoft... keeps giving me an error message. So I might not be able to play regardless.

Shaftiel

same :boo:

I wanna play too...

come playyy, go to gamestop, reserve it, get your open beta key then install client then join us! :luxhello:

How do you get an open beta key? I Dl'ed the full game and created an ncsoft account, but thats it.

Shaftiel

i pre-ordered the game at gamestop and gave me an open beta key..then you use that key and activate it on your ncsoft account