Borderlands

VooDooPC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maverick' date='04 November 2009 - 09:36 AM' timestamp='1257345399' post='474887']

So, I got the game yesterday and tried playing it. It played beautifully on my laptop with the settings cranked (I love this laptop), but after killing all the bandits in the Firelands (or whatever that first town is called), nothing happens. Claptrap doesn't talk to the dr and I can't hit the switch to open his door. Everything just kind of sits there. Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah it's a know glitch, happened to me too first time. Just quit and play the short (seems longer at first) part again and it should work the second time, at least it did for me.

Yeah, I tried it three times, then I found a thread on it at the forums that were posted here earlier. Basically, you have to rush into the last part and stand by the Doc's door while you kill all the bandits--then it works fine. So, my buy finished that little stint at level 5. Hahahaha...oh well, at least I got some grinding out of the way--albiet unintentionally.

Maverick' date='05 November 2009 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1257447388' post='474910']Hahahaha...oh well, at least I got some grinding out of the way--albiet unintentionally.

I never had to grind in this game. Anyone should be fine the first playthrough without doing so.

• 4 months later...

So is everyone totally finished with this game? Would me buying it for $25 on Steam be pointless now? Would playing through it by myself still be fun times?

ANSWERS! I NEED ANSWERS!!

I think the people who have the game are pretty much done with it. I am at least. Playing it by yourself if like playing Diablo by yourself. You won't have as much fun playing it solo as you would with other people you know.