Fresh Meat Here

Ahro

(edited)

(Wasn't sure where to put this.)

Hello gamers! :D Just posting a little intro post. I'm a IRL friend of Ebil and just recently began playing Aion. I'm currently in the legion "The Coalition" as the Cleric Lobselvith. I'm a big MMO fan but I play pretty much everything.

As far as other things go, I'm an avid artist. This is my deviantart page: http://maya-chan.deviantart.com . I draw mostly manga-esk style (trying to gain more of a fusion style *American/Manga mix*). Now with being involved with Aion I will be drawing a lot of Aion fanart. If you're interested in having your Aion character drawn just let me know and I'll see what I can do. :D

Looking forward to being an active member in the forums as well as in game. :D

Edited by Ahro

It was good chattin' with ya last weekend. I think you'll fit right in. :) May your fresh meat-ness turn into marbleized goodness here at GC.

On a side note, you've got some great work up on DA. The photoshop colorization is well done - for those of you that are familiar with it, you know how hard it is to pull it off cleanly. Your art makes me want to get back into drawing. The pull to photography is so strong though... so strong!

Welcome welcome! I'm glad you didn't put "Fresh Meet Here" - cause ... wait... in this case it actually makes some sense!

:) :) :)

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm not much of an RPG'er, but I you ever need your head shot in UT 2004 I'd be happy to help you out! :D

Edited by dragonfly

Welcome welcome! I'm glad you didn't put "Fresh Meet Here" - cause ... wait... in this case it actually makes some sense!

:) :) :)

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm not much of an RPG'er, but I you ever need your head shot in UT 2004 I'd be happy to help you out! :D

It's true... my head is still charred from last time.

• 2 weeks later...