2010 Olympics

mookie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canada played a real sloppy game vs Swiz btw, they were lucky to get that win. A lot of the "bigger" teams have had a few shaky games now, but the games haven't been that physical or "tough" yet either. Just wait until the playoff starts, that's when it gets good! :D

USA!! :D

That was an AWESOME hockey game. Rafalski 4 straight goals lol, and Drury (NY Rangers! yaaaay) with a nice goal :) Keslers diving empty netter was SICK! lol

This was such an intense game, really great :)

Edited by glgl

Thankfully they didn't attend Canadian goalie school...

Blah, blah, blah.... :)

You mean thankfully they haven't played for the Leafs.

I still say Canada was playing better than the US overall, it was the goalies that did it. Sorta like how Calgary made it to the end a few years back. Who was the goalie then? ;)

atleast the female team is steamrolling

If there wasn't ice, I'd be convinced they were playing hockey underwater..

LOL!!!

Yeah, that's why it really doesn't matter to me if they win or not. It's just not the same. I went to watch some of their game tonight, but it was SO slow comparatively. I just couldn't for very long.

Good for them though! I'm glad they love hockey and are doing well at it. They're better than me.

He hasn't faced very difficult competition either to this point. The Finns just don't seem too good this year and are probably the 7th best team in the tournament. I do think he is a pretty good goalie though from the limited amount I get to see him since I am a Blackhawks fan.