L4D2

NorgmaN

(edited)

Only posting here because most people aren't going to look in the L4D forum:

50% Off!!

Didn't buy it originally because of the price and quick release after L4D. Looks like waiting paid off =)

*** Offer ended sometime today (Thursday 3/25) ***

Edited by NorgmaN

(edited)

Plus DLC for the game is coming out real soon which reveals which L4D1 survivor gets killed off.

My money is on Louis getting killed off. Not only because the black man always dies first, but also because of his addiction to pills.

Peelz here!

halolz-dot-com-left4dead-louis-peelsbreakfast.jpg

left4dead-louislovespills.jpg

Edited by YoMamma

WEAK.

i just got back from a backpacking trip. i had no idea. ugh.

PC version is $25.99 on Amazon.com with free shipping. (Dunno if you use Amazon)

Why would you buy something from the Amazon, it'll probably be the worst quality

Hey if it works it works. And its cheap. What more do you need? Once he gets it from there anyway, he will have the ability to download it from steam should he ever need to get it again, and throw away the crappy disc.

GC Alumni
(edited)

Unannounced L4D2 sale on Steam. $29.99. Get it while you can.

bought it, at 15% right now downloading

cant wait to jump with the hunter again

It's going to be a disappointment since Valve forgot to put on the feature list "Now with 100% more invisible walls, less accessible rooftops, and lower skyboxes!".

Very hard to find a decent spot to get a 25.

Edited by JackieChan

It's going to be a disappointment since Valve forgot to put on the feature list "Now with 100% more invisible walls, less accessible rooftops, and lower skyboxes!".

The game isn't about the big hunter pounces like it was with l4d1. There are different infected and different strategies. The hunter is still good; it's just not the best anymore.

no joke. I really like the new special infected, they add a whole new style of play. The levels are awesome as well, I really didn't want to like them, but they are nice...if not a little confusing.

I miss the old characters, but meh.

The game isn't about the big hunter pounces like it was with l4d1. There are different infected and different strategies. The hunter is still good; it's just not the best anymore.

Of course, but getting to good ambush/hiding spots is almost impossible because of all those stupid invisible walls. Lobbing rocks at a Tank for long distance hits is a joke since the skybox being extremely low. In L4D1, the skybox is probably twice as big on outdoor maps/sections than L4D2 which isn't good balance for SI for when they need to take advantage of height.