Practice CCC Maps Schedule

DJ Premier

Might be a little late :(

On de_avalley (i think thats right... the japanese maze one?) T's should try a combo rush on closest bombsite. If they can get the bomb down one T could almost hold it with so many entry points. Key is to get the bomb down. But whatever you do... DONT SEND THE BOMB GUY OUT IN THE OPEN ALONE! Charge out with 2 or 3 players with the other trying to seal off other route to site.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

if anyone needs help with some basic team play and strats let me know...

Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guests
DONT SEND THE BOMB GUY OUT IN THE OPEN ALONE! Charge out with 2 or 3 players with the other trying to seal off other route to site.

awps would really help out there, on both counts sealing off routes and protecting bomb.

DONT SEND THE BOMB GUY OUT IN THE OPEN ALONE! Charge out with 2 or 3 players with the other trying to seal off other route to site.

awps would really help out there, on both counts sealing off routes and protecting bomb.

i disagree. If we are thinking of the same map, it is the only map that almost renders the AWM useless. Close quarters enough so that a rifle is more effective.

The T just has to play it smart. Once bomb is down just hide. Of course Im sure all the members understand that kind of thinking.

I think close quarters battles favors the mp5 over the rifle, which means that winning a few rounds won't give us the advantage that we are accustomed to in maps like de_aztec.

Understanding how a map is played is very key. Communication is more important. Everyone should know exactly what every player is doing. When DOH was on fire, we'd know exactly what went down when any enemy moved. There were days when we knew exactly how many players rushed a particular area and whether they had the bomb or not. Doesn't happen often but when it does, even a group of mediocre players can be unstoppable.

MP5 may be more effective in courtyards but for hallway battle just give me a colt or AK. But its still a matter of choice.

CTs have it hard on this map. There is one main choke point that if the CTs can secure will negate the other bombsite. I think its worth going for. An awp in tower GLUED to other tower might be beneficial. Than you could put the other two guys in various positions. Ill get a pic up sometime.

As a T, you could push for that choke point and try to get to other bombsite once or twice (just to keep them honest). Or you could try to do a rush plant on closest bombsite. It could be done. Threats would be coming from to three spots... I think we could rush those spots enough to distract for the planting. Just some thoughts... Again, Ill try and get some pics around.

Adambomb is going to have to check this map out! Definately a knifer's paradise.