RETIRED **Fr4gF3st 2003 SIGN UP

dwEEziL

In earlier versions of this I was signed up. The job I am taking in Chicago has delayed my start date and I don't know when I am going to have a job. I am soon to be unemployed, and am afraid to commit to a weekend road trip when money matters are looming! :( While I have every desire, I do not know that I will have the means.

Chief

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bob
Guest Bob
Guest Bob
Guests

Ima be there wooot, been MIA due to alot of travel for my biz, but I'm Baaaaaaaaa aaaaaack!

Point of Impact main character able to throw a bolt and drop bad guys from elevation with a hottie reloading while helicopters of reinforce land and die!!!Good book. I especially like the courtroom finale when the...yeah cool way of going about it.

Chief

ps. I talked to LongHair, and I will be riding with Mag and him to the show if I can catch spot 35!

Yes but will they allow Friday through Sunday?

I have a place, with a barn, he's got a generator, there's a pool, land, tennis courts...the ONLY issue we'd have would be heat.

We could rent a tent, etc.....heck we could CREATE a tent out of the tennis courts....

I'll go take some pictures and toss them up.

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

Don;t cover the courts. I will be bringin my racket if the place has courts. It will be good to get outside and get some exercise.....gotta work out the alcohol somehow hahahaha!!!!

Guest 339killer
Guest 339killer
Guest 339killer
Guests

oh god.....this is gonna be a blast....

And Soul.....if you start playing tennis i'm gonna whomp on you LOL :P

Guest Bob
Guest Bob
Guest Bob
Guests

Yessir Rev, tis me, I been a busy lil camper but I won't be missing fragfest for anything!

WTG Chief on knowing the answer heh, read any other of Hunters Novels, they are all gooood.

Yessir Rev, tis me, I been a busy lil camper but I won't be missing fragfest for anything!

WTG Chief on knowing the answer heh, read any other of Hunters Novels, they are all gooood.

bob im drivin again so if you need a ride get me on aim cscolonelkurtz