Starcraft 2 Midnight Release

EbilDustBunny

Gonna grab a copy at a midnight release... blizzard is offering pre-downloads for those who plan to buy a digital copy from them, so you can just activate and play at midnight. I would do that but I want to CE copy. :D I'm a sucker for extra stuff.

I do hope to play a little bit before I have to go to bed.

(edited)

The pay to play regions works like this, you buy the game for $20 and pay monthly or you can buy the game upfront for $60 with no monthly fee. They talked about it on the Giantbomb live stream last night.

Edit: I grew up playing C&C, Starcraft and Myth... I miss Myth. :'(

Edited by VooDooPC

For those who missed out on playing the first SC, it was an amazing RTS game back in the day. Oh and the big deal with this is that us fans of SC have been waiting for SC2 for like ohhhhhh 7 or so years now since they announced they were going to make a 2nd. I however, am not buying it right now, simply because i can't justify buying a new game at this moment. Money and not having a lot of it is fun....

My bro waiting 6 hours in line for CE. He got it and is happy. He has a thing for Blizzard games. He has all the CE's for every Blizzard game since they started making CE's.

I enjoyed the beta, looking forward to playing the game both Single Player and online. Seeing as my brother bought it, i'll have to play under his account.

(edited)

Hmm... I don't have that PM member option below my avatar.

Edit: Flitter, how do I allow other members to message me. I checked my settings and "Disable messenger" is not checked.

Edited by lousiest