Scopeless Wednesday

Preacher

Hey I was talking to some of the regs last night on the server and since it sounded like people would like it, I bring it here now. We were talking about having Wed from like 5pm - 5am be scopeless. I think it would make for a popular mid-week server filler.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK so like I said is this going to happen or should I just give up? Not complaining just like yes or no answers to keep my life simple.

I suppose we can give it a shot this Wednesday. I'll try to be on around 8 eastern to do it. If you've got any maps/ideas/thoughts other than "scopeless" post them up. If not, be there or I'll never forgive you.

(edited)

Not sure what time I'll get home Wed but I'll be on :)

Map ideas:

cs_assault

cs_italy

cs_office

cs_militia

de_inferno

de_train

de_highschool_redux3

scoutzknivez (with low gravity and no buytime)

Honestly I think it will be as or more popular than Saturdays customs. Just my prediction.

Edited by Preacher

There's a very good chance I'll be asleep by then, as I have to be up at 3 EST for work. Sorry Preach. Maybe we can get another admin to pick it up.

Was a lot of fun and brought back good memories. Next week maybe we could have a little more variety on the maps? Everyone seemed to enjoy it though. Server was fairly full till around midnight.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be game also. Starting my new job on the 20th which means I have to move out of my nice little lake cabin in northern Michigan where I only have 3g, down to Jackson, Mi where I'll be able to get dsl or cable. I know modified has been playing so I'm sure he would be up for it also.

• 2 months later...