Gamerscoalition GMail

mookie

• 3 years later...

Could someone plz explain to me what this entails?

This entails you to a digital mailbox with your very own name in the world wide web.... pretty scary stuff, huh??

Well don't worry The Dude, you will take to it like waffles and chocolate. :P

• Like 1

Could someone plz explain to me what this entails?

This entails you to a digital mailbox with your very own name in the world wide web.... pretty scary stuff, huh??

Well don't worry The Dude, you will take to it like waffles and chocolate. :P

I know what a mailbox is :P, but why do we need this?

So who is taking care of this?

I do if the people that want them either PM me on steam or reply to my PMs. But now I'm gone for the weekend... so... sorry.

• Like 1

Yeah, from a long time back we offered ftp space and an @gamerscoalition.com email. We are somewhat limited in the numbers we can hand out and lord knows we've got some house cleaning to do (so many dead accounts) but it's doable. We're grandfathered in on Google Apps from eons ago back when Google was more cool and less lol no.

Remind me to set something up for @gamrs.co

I keep telling my self with every new email account I get that I'm not gonna enter it in places that will send me spam and newsletters........and yeah........lol

San' hook me up with some deets man I probably have access to set it up myself but I don't know how to ........ tbterror@emailaddress.com gonna be gamerscoalition.com or do I just need to wait for gamrs.co ?

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...