Adventure Time!

Flitterkill

GC Board Member

Just some FYI on some strange server behaviour...

69.25.22.8 and 69.25.22.9 are assigned to the machine that runs Adventure Time. Two separate network cards on one machine. No big deal.

There appears to be no change ever for players on the machine; if you are connected and playing, you are all good.

That said, and this makes no sense at all...

The GameTracker server monitor set to 22.9 for the address will every now and then report the server is down. It's not.

I could put another monitor up that is set to 22.8. When .9 reports down, the .8 address will show the same exact server as up.

A strange thing is happening with the TypeFrag routing in their server farm flipping between IP #s for our server. Their guy is investigating what's going on (low priority overall for him of course)

So, yeah...

I assume you have to purchase this game before you can play it? For a beta program?

I made an account, downloaded the launcher and it is telling me my account isn't a premium account. No biggy, just curious.

I got a free access code for Minecraft the Humble Indie Bundle 3, lets you play Minecraft for free till the 14th of this month

Since I played some months back, they added weather effects. Let me say that a flash thunderstorm out of the blue is quite unnerving.

Also, there are texture packs for the game that make it look almost realistic compared to the default Nintendo 8-bit era look. They look amazing. Do a google search.