Adventure Time!

Flitterkill

Please feel free to stop by. So far Dragonfire, Sandbox, and I have played and it's running pretty smoothly.

All I ask is that you don't be destructive or malicious with structures of others. I really don't want to have to go white-list on here :)

Enjoy!

GC Board Member

Ugh. Jackie and I paid for a Minecraft server for a while because we didn't have a GC one. We played and not many other joined except like Ebildustbunny. Got old after a while so we dropped it, I hope you guys can keep this one going.

You should have asked/yelled louder. This one is "free" to GC, living on one of our two east coast dedicated servers gifted to us by the awesome folks at TypeFrag!

I assume you have to purchase this game before you can play it? For a beta program?

I made an account, downloaded the launcher and it is telling me my account isn't a premium account. No biggy, just curious.

Oooooo, tempting! I haven't fired up minecraft in quite a while, but have also never tried MP either. Can non-paying GC members get in on the action (at least one of my extended tenure :wiggle2: )?

Oh, and the whole "don't be destructive" thing is crucial in my book. I enjoy building the most out of all minecraft activites and it would royally p*** me off for some jackhole to come by and burn it all to the ground.

Well the kids noticed me playing the game on the free link Flitter showed in the forums here.

Needless to say, I lost my computer. They have taken it over and have built houses, towers and all sorts of stuff. My daughter has a house with a bed, fireplace and a terrace. I have to admit...it is pretty cool.

GC Board Member

Hahaha - I think the free version is just a sandbox to build.

The beta/pay version has nite and day. You don't want to be around at night...

Also, this just happened:

2011-08-02 16:25:46 [iNFO] sweet found an iron vein under the house

2011-08-02 16:26:48 [iNFO] Nice

2011-08-02 16:27:03 [iNFO] and apparently a freaking spider. can hear it through the walls

2011-08-02 16:27:21 [iNFO] OH GOD IT WAS INSIDE THE FENCE

2011-08-02 16:27:29 [iNFO] Lol

2011-08-02 16:27:29 [iNFO] @#$%@#$

(edited)

Spent quite a bit of time on it yesterday, AWESOME! Thanks Flitter for the moderate hazing and acceptance of OP. In all honesty, if I spend as much time on the minecraft server as I think I might, I'll send in dues this fall. I haven't kept current the last few years simply because I haven't been playing multiplayer games on my computer. I have no problem financially supporting the community though, especially when I'm using the resources!

I played the heck out of the single player stuff (and even dropped waaaaaaaaaay too much time into building a life-size replica of Lucas Oil Stadium), but I'm really diggin' the MP.

Look forward to adding to the budding fortress we got going!

Also, I have to ask, why the heck was the base of operations built so darn far from spawn?? That really sucked until I got a chance to sleep in the bed.

Edited by boiler