USB Mic/Headset Recommendations?

stutters

Are you looking for cheap/expensive/great sound/ ok sound?

I use these, however mine are the USB connector. You could buy a cheap USB converter for it, since the headset itself is pretty cheap. I paid like $89 when i got mine, and they had been out for quite a while when i got them. They work great for me.

You could always go big or go home.

Edited by samurai nightling

I just ordered a stand-up mic that was supposedly delivered today (UPS says "Front Door" which hopefully doesn't mean they left it on the sidewalk). The $20 weird silver thing from Logitech. I'll post back how it sounds once I get it hooked up.

GC Alumni
(edited)

I use to use get a cheap sony headset and went through like 3 in a year.

I always had trouble with the wires breaking and all that nonsence.. usually it was the speaker part of the headset

So I decided to break it up and now I just use normal headphones with a mic on my desk. Works really well and its cheap =]

edit: not usb. but works

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Labtec-Desktop-Microphone-600/dp/B000O7K4LO

Edited by crasx

You have no idea boiler, I've gone through about 6(probably more) different sets of headphones, each one was probably more than $50 and made by a different company.... This is the best set ever and I think my next pair will be another Audio Technica, that's how much I am in love with my headphones. My last pair was the Sennheisser HD 280 Pros, I liked those ones, but they weren't comfortable enough after hours of having them on.