Simcity

amertrash

I'm going to try to get my origin accounts linked together...it's stupid how you can have like 3 different origin accounts because of your console gamertags.

I have one for my XBL account for Mass Effect and whatnot and I have another one for PC that's linked to my PSN account...and I can't find out where to go to link my XBL account with my PC account. Guess I gotta call EA about that because their chat customer service can't do anything account-related for some reason.

I'm gonna have fun waiting on the phone for hours.

I'm going to try to get my origin accounts linked together...it's stupid how you can have like 3 different origin accounts because of your console gamertags.

I have one for my XBL account for Mass Effect and whatnot and I have another one for PC that's linked to my PSN account...and I can't find out where to go to link my XBL account with my PC account. Guess I gotta call EA about that because their chat customer service can't do anything account-related for some reason.

I have the same problem. I gave up on linking them.

I have the same problem. I gave up on linking them.

I was able to link my Xbox account without any problems, though I had created my EA account with my Xbox account in 2008, so maybe thats why?

Short stress test tomorrow. 8pm-12am.

I got that email too. Of course, if they don't let us download the game before the stress test starts, no one will actually be able to play it for more then an hour, unless they have God's internet :P (unless the file size isn't as large as I think it will be?)

Edited by Pronouncemyname

I think people have to be invited to a multiplay city...so who is going to do the inviting?

So far I have Lousiest, VooDoo, Biggs, iCantProunceYourName :P, and Avengers on my friends list. Who else is gonna play in our big Multicity party? I sent a friend request to WalkingCat and Girlzilla if and when you guys are gonna get it.

Hopefully you can create as many different regions as you can. Good thing I have release date delivery from Amazon and I have Tuesday and Wednesday off from work. Time to become a mayor again...in a really small sized city.

I WILL be picking this up at some point, but probably not on release day. I've still got Dead Space 3 in the wrapper and my gaming time has been severly limited recently :(

If it runs decently on my Surface Pro though...

from watching gameplay vids on youtube, i notice cities are much smaller than sc2000. is that true, whoever that has played the beta?

I've only played SC4 (and the beta), and the city sizes in the new SimCity are much smaller then they were in SC4. But its not going to stop me from having fun :P

I do wish freeways were still around though >.>

Edited by Pronouncemyname