New achievement :D

Tsunami

Tsss, i'm not even that good. People just assume i'm good because I kill more infected than everyone else because well, thats all I focus on. I actually kind of suck as infected. I also spray a lot, mainly the head area so yeah, I suck.

DUDE !!! You have like almost 2 000 hours that is why everyone thinks you're so awesome ... and you die rarely ... and its complicated to rocket boom you or just hurt you as an infected requires ALOT of concentration !!

Still I WANT That achievement

Baloosh has over 10,600 hours in L4D2 and he stinks! ...but that's because he leaves the game running all day without actually playing it.

(sorry baloosh :) )

I do the same thing General does, but half the time my kill either gets stolen because they got the last shot, or because the hitboxes in the game are terrible.

Baloosh has over 10,600 hours in L4D2 and he stinks! ...but that's because he leaves the game running all day without actually playing it.

(sorry baloosh :) )

I do the same thing General does, but half the time my kill either gets stolen because they got the last shot, or because the hitboxes in the game are terrible.

Lol yeah, the vast majority of that time is sitting at the main menu during the day. Note that those hours are only my one account... there are 4 others in total to add to that number too! Gives ya an idea of just how horribad I am lol, :)

I kill general on a regular basis, during amateur hour . It might be more difficult to accomplish

I no longer play during that time, too much babysitting, also school and work. Even at night I usually babysit, cause its what I do man, I babysit.

Sometimes, although I rarely lead because people get owned more at the back, unless of course its a choke point than I rush it and cover, but I usually get owned. Being at the back gets me more points, thats why i'm usually there.

Yeah, I mostly stick in the back, but most of the time if I do, the front never gets and ground because they're all getting wrecked, then I have to move to the front to help them out a bit, then suddenly the back gets thrashed on and I gotta go back and help. Endless cycle...

Yeah, I mostly stick in the back, but most of the time if I do, the front never gets and ground because they're all getting wrecked, then I have to move to the front to help them out a bit, then suddenly the back gets thrashed on and I gotta go back and help. Endless cycle...

Isn't that what makes it fun? When in spite all of that you still get the herd of useless to the saferoom?

Isn't that what makes it fun? When in spite all of that you still get the herd of useless to the saferoom?

Its more fun being the wolf instead of the shepard.