New achievement :D

Tsunami

GC Coalition Member

Yeah, I mostly stick in the back, but most of the time if I do, the front never gets and ground because they're all getting wrecked, then I have to move to the front to help them out a bit, then suddenly the back gets thrashed on and I gotta go back and help. Endless cycle...

Isn't that what makes it fun? When in spite all of that you still get the herd of useless to the saferoom?

Its more fun being the wolf instead of the shepard.

if your a shepard you got more enemies :)

so is more fun to be a shepard :D

I see you are staying at the back more often Codrut, like last night. Its just too bad you got yourself killed, LOL man that was funny. Seriously, you have to learn to keep up with your team if you're gonna be at the back, you were too far behind and thats how you died.

GC Coalition Member

I see you are staying at the back more often Codrut, like last night. Its just too bad you got yourself killed, LOL man that was funny. Seriously, you have to learn to keep up with your team if you're gonna be at the back, you were too far behind and thats how you died.

i was chasing a smoker lol. my team got boomed and run away without even looking and there was a second smoker. i shot him several time (normaly he would died) but i lag or he tank. that was so fustrating, lol. Normaly i stay a little more in back to get my archivement >_>

i was chasing a smoker lol.

Never chase infected you noob :P

• Like 1

LOL he was suppose to be their game changer, he died within 2 minutes after switching teams.

GC Coalition Member

LOL he was suppose to be their game changer, he died within 2 minutes after switching teams.

i was their game changer. sadly it was in a negative way :D

• Like 2

I dont like the idea of achievements for targetting specific people.

How about one for me that says after you kill me "Nothing could ever Clean this off...."

Too easy. Might as well give a random player on the other team 5 points at the beginning of the round

• Like 1

How about one for me that says after you kill me "Nothing could ever Clean this off...."

Too easy. Might as well give a random player on the other team 5 points at the beginning of the round

BITE ME. Its not easy. And maybe its only +1 point. Geez.

dislikem.png

Edited by Soap