Admission Costs?

Fatty

GC Founder
How many people do u actually thnk will come? maybe your looking at getting 50+ people but in all actuality it could be 20 people.

I highly doubt wi'll have only a 40% show-up rate. I don't believe we're dealing with, well, anyways, most will show. Not sure why 90% of your posts urk me...just haven't figured that out.

:D

One entry found for boccie.

Main Entry: boc·cie

Variant(s): or boc·ci or boc·ce /'bä-chE/

Function: noun

Etymology: Italian bocce, plural of boccia ball, from (assumed) Vulgar Latin bottia boss

Date: 1926

: a game of Italian origin similar to lawn bowling played on a long narrow usually dirt court

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

40% was an eggageration, just find that in most cases people say they will go 4 months ahead of time, but many things can happen in the next 4 months to cause them to cancel.

I was thinking that their must be someway to assure that people were coming.

Like for r2k LAN i went to if you signed up before a certain date it was cheaper, and you paid a certain amount ahead of time.

for example.

early sign-ups pay $50 before june 1st.

late sign-ups pay $60 between june 1st and july 15th

all pay a non-refundable $15, that would go to the full payment, to reserve their spot.

just an idea, that way even if they cancel the money for the chosen place will be there

$50 is very reasonable and i wouldn't have a problem paying that in the least. I'd even pay a little more if needed. I would rather have a GREAT time and pay little xtra, then pay little and have an ok time.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

where is all the cat5 to run this operation coming from?

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

I have sent request notes to the following:

ATI

Nvidia

AMD

Creative Labs

I will send more over the next few weeks and will look to some drink sponsors as well.