Admission Costs?

Fatty

How many people would I scare off if we set this to $50 a person?

I'd rather have extra and hand money back than be short.

Rental of potty.

Possible tent?

Paying Tom for a 3 day weekend (he doesn't even care about payment, but I'm thinking $300 bucks for the 3 days use of his yard, electricity, pool, courts, firewood, etc.)

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

W1lco - Can I bum 50 bucks?

hahaha - 50 is fine for me.

Fatty Posted on Apr 23 2003, 03:03 PM

Rental of potty.

Possible tent?

Paying Tom for a 3 day weekend

How many people are you expecting? 8?

I would think the first 10 people would more than pay for the potty and this dood. If I<--- show up and pay $50 I want more for my dollar! Maybe a back massage? Or a chance to shave your head? Maybe a new computer or something? :P:huh:

Is it finalized that this is where we are going to have it? I know that the ones we had, we always used hotels. The ballroom/meeting rooms we rented for the weekend came to $20-25 a person, that was right at 40 guys. Then a lot of guys just chipped in together on a room or 2 to have a place to shower, or sleep (what's that!?!?) in privacy. That didn't include any food of course, but power wasn't an issue once you got everyone situated right, no heat exhaustion, and you can play comp or go out when you feel like it. The only downside to this, is having to pay up front. I dunno how the past lans you've had went, but darned near everyone that said they were gonna show, did. Also, is anyone going to look into any sponsors for this shindig MD Amp, Bawls, etc...

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

Fatty - How far is the Holiday Inn in Canton?

My hotel room will be there and since I have a relative that can pull strings at the Holiday Inns I am now checking on a deal for their conference rooms....PM me if you would rather I not pursue this idea.

I kind of like the idea of having a little freedom involved....a big farm would be sweet...lots of fresh air too....come to think of it 50 would be alot but it also depends on what exactly wed all be paying for

I kind of like the idea of having a little freedom involved....a big farm would be sweet...lots of fresh air too....come to think of it 50 would be alot but it also depends on what exactly wed all be paying for

Does the farm=watchtowers band plays?

(edited)

My hotel room will be there and since I have a relative that can pull strings at the Holiday Inns I am now checking on a deal for their conference rooms....PM me if you would rather I not pursue this idea.

hahaha we could have a convention... I can get those nametags.

You know the ones..

"MY NAME IS _________ "

:blink::unsure:o0o:blink::unsure::blink::=

Edited by whiplash

GC Founder

Like I said, any unspent money would go right back to you guys. Last year everyone voted to have a raffle and we paid 3 guys.

The house is on Chart road in Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223.

Nothing is set, ideas are still welcome. I'll check around for prices at the local hotels. The only major hotel we have in the falls is a Sheriton....will be too much probably.

GC Founder

Pursue! Let's hear about the prices. That might be a good idea.

Although you're nightly room rates will cost you more than 50 bucks right there.

Can you sleep in the conference rooms?

Gather up the info and post some numbers.

GC Founder

Category: Hotel

4073 Medina Road

I-77 (Exit 137A) & ST.RT. 18

Akron, Ohio 44333

United States

Tel: 330-666-4131

Fax: 330-666-7190

Rooms: 166

General price range: US$ 62 - 91

You got connections to this one?

We should definitely look into some sponsorships. We had a LAN in KY, just people from the G00P server, and one of the guys who organized it got Bawlz to give us 6 free cases then supply us with more for $1 a bottle.

GC Founder

Not everybody can/wants/or is willing to just toss in $60-70 bucks....per night...ok split in half...dunno...ST we all know you stitch your underwear out of $100 bills, so lets move on.

People could still camp somewhere....

In fact, perhaps we need to look at a combination.

I really, really, really like the idea of having a place to do other things than eat, drink, and game with a bunch of guys. Especially if people are travelling to come. I like the idea of lounging, swimming, plaing tennis, hanging out, boche sp? ball, maybe some shooting, with the guys.

Dunno.

Keep the ideas coming. I apologize that, well, things got bigger than expected. I appreciate you guys helping to plan.

Realize, at some point, a decision is just going to have to be made. Keep the prices/ideas coming.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

How many people do u actually thnk will come? maybe your looking at getting 50+ people but in all actuality it could be 20 people.