StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Opening Cinematic

lousiest

I'm a huge fan of Star Craft!!! I leak every time i see this video!!!

Too bad I'm only one from GC who plays SC.

I used to play SC but I took a break to focus more on school, and then i got the dota2 beta and never really came back to it.

I played first season and was in Plat before Grand Masters was introduced then I quit because it wasn't as fun as the first. Plus, the UMS maps arn't as creative but I think I will get this for the campaign even thoug it's pretty much a mirror of Warcrafts story.

Never could get into the SC2 story line. The cinematic are always amazing from Blizzard though. They should make a movie in that style.

single player junkie here :) starcraft 2, diablo 3, mass effect, the walking dead, i play for the cinematics and story :D

ooo, and final fantasy (xiii included, lol)

Only one in GC who plays SC?

Silly Cat.

Anyways. I'm also very excited for HotS. I never got into the competitive SC play but I enjoy a good 2 v 2 or a good old comp stomp.

S.

I was asking and inviting people to play nobody responded (besides onyx), that's why i said nobody plays SC2 though battlenet. Single player doesn't count.

Funny+cat+tongue+animals+gif+picture.gif

Edited by walkingCat

• 5 weeks later...

You are hardly the only one that plays SC. I play all the good RTS games, from CNC to SC, to Company of Heroes to Dawn of War. Id love to demolish, err play with you some time :P

• Like 1

You are hardly the only one that plays SC. I play all the good RTS games, from CNC to SC, to Company of Heroes to Dawn of War. Id love to demolish, err play with you some time :P

Hmmm, so you say you are pretty good in SC? OK lets play it.

command & conquer !!

C&C Generals Zero Hour, I spent so much time playing it LAN with friends. 3v3, get as many tanks and aircraft you can and meet all your rivals in 20 min in the middle of a map... good old times

I actually havent played craft in a long time, so i am sure i fell into the useless league by now. Still would be fun at any rate. Im more into world war 2 rts games like Men of War and Company of Heroes these days. COH2 should be arriving soon too.